Our Army Divorce Solicitors understand that in many ways an army divorce is not the same as one that involves civilians. Although any divorce is inevitably stressful, any solicitor you instruct to represent you on an army divorce should understand issues around education of children in army families, service accommodation and especially army pensions. If you are thinking of divorce or separation and you are serving in HM Forces, we strongly advise that when choosing your solicitor, you pick one who doesn’t just specialize in divorce, but really understands about army divorce.
Why appoint our Army Divorce Solicitors?
- Our solicitors understand army divorce –with 5 offices near to the garrisons at Tidworth, Bulford, Warminster and Larkhill we have considerable experience in this specialist area
- We offer any serving members of HM Forces an exclusive 10% discount
- Our solicitors provide FREE initial telephone advice
- We can deal with your army divorce whether you are based at home or abroad, taking your instructions by phone or e-mail without the need to see you face to face – or, if you prefer, we can meet you in one of our offices in Salisbury, Amesbury, Andover and Verwood. .
- Our divorce law team is highly trained and includes accredited family law specialists – 3 jointly qualified family mediators/lawyers and 2 trained collaborative lawyers.
- Our clients like us – in a recent survey of over 1000 of our clients, 95% told us our legal services were “excellent” or “good”, with 98% confirming they would be happy “recommending the firm to others”. That high level of client satisfaction has enabled the firm to grow 1000% in just 12 years – by simply getting our service right.
How our Army Divorce Solicitors can help you
Whether you are currently serving, have retired or are considering divorcing a soldier, our experienced solicitors can help you with all aspects of an army divorce including:
- Divorce procedure
- Children matters
- Financial issues, especially army pensions
- Maintenance – for any children, and you or your spouse
- A separation agreement
- Domestic violence and injunctions
- Change of name deeds
- Judicial separation
In addition to divorce, our family team can also assist with other family law problems such as:
- Civil partnerships
- Relationship breakdown
- A prenuptial agreement
Contact our Army Divorce Solicitors now
We act for clients based both throughout the UK and overseas with regard to army divorce. We can take your instructions face-to-face, by email, phone or using Skype video.
So wherever you are serving, contact us today for clear, practical legal advice about Army Divorce;
- For a FREE initial phone consultation call locally on  422300 or on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or
- e-mail us using the contact form below